Actimove® Post-Op ROM Knee BraceRegular price Our Price: To Access Pricing and Wholesale discounts. Please Register
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Designed to provide secure, comfortable knee immobilization or range of motion limitation for a range of patients through its universal fit and adjustability to various leg lengths. Lightweight, it optimally immobilizes the patient during treatment, suitable for use post-injury, post-operatively, or throughout rehabilitation.
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), Posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), Medial collateral ligament (MCL), Lateral collateral ligament (LCL) injuries.
- Tibial plateau fractures.
- Osteochondral repairs.
- Meniscal repairs.
- Patella tendon repairs.
- Condylar fractures.
- Sprains or strains of the knee.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- For a faster application, the hinge offers quick lock keys to keep the knee at 0°, 15° and 30° degrees.
- To limit knee movement more precisely, the range of motion can be set in flexion from -10° to 120° and extension from -10° to 90° in increments of 10°.
- The hinge bar locking system provides security to users.
- The telescopic hinge bars of the brace can be extended from 44.5cm - 66 cm/17.5” - 26” to fit most patients.
- Easy to apply thanks to the hook and loop buckle closure system Provides comfort to the patient, as it is light weight and made from breathable materials.
- Latex-free formula.
- The brace can be universally worn, left or right.
UNITS OF MEASUREMENT:
- Quantity:One piece per Box.