X Series Monitor/Defibrillator for EMS - ZollRegular price Our Price: To Access Pricing and Wholesale discounts. Please Register
The ZOLL® X Series® monitor/defibrillator addresses EMS needs now and moving forward. Likely half the weight of what you carry today, X Series delivers the capabilities you expect from a full-featured monitor designed for use with all patient types, from neonates through adults.
X Series features:
- Real CPR Help® technology nearly triples the odds of your patients surviving cardiac arrest1
- Open 12-lead capabilities reduces time-to-balloon by interfacing with all leading ECG management and STEMI systems
- Cutting-edge open communication, including integrated WiFi, simplifies transmission and charting
- Remote view functionality allows clinicians to see real-time data from the X Series screen via a cellular or WiFi connection
Because Medics Carry More These Days
- At less than 12 pounds/6 kilograms, the X Series is up to half the size and weight of other full-featured devices.
- Its large, bright screen allows for simultaneous viewing of four traces, all 12 ECG leads, or static and dynamic 12-lead views on a “split screen”.
- The latest, most advanced and most complete monitoring capabilities, including gold standard Masimo® full rainbow® SET and Welch Allyn’s Rapid NIBP technologies can be added.
- Trauma-specific parameters deliver insight on occult hemorrhage (SpHb™), fluid responsiveness (PVI™), and oxygenation status (SpOC™).
Because CPR Is a Focus for Cardiac Arrest
- CPR DashboardTM provides real-time numeric depth and rate values and has a CPR timer that switches to an idle timer when compressions are stopped. The release indicator and the perfusion performance indicator (PPI) also help maximize CPR performance.
- See-Thru CPR® (unique to ZOLL®) helps minimize the duration of interruptions by filtering out artifact, allowing you to see organized underlying rhythms during CPR.
Simplify Charting with Advanced Communication
- The X Series is the first monitor/defibrillator with integrated WiFi. Bluetooth® and USB cellular modem capabilities are standard as well.
- With the push of a button, medics can now directly send X Series files to your system. With RescueNet CaseReview, access to case files is as fast as opening your web browser.
- The X Series acquires, stores, and transmits 12-leads to ZOLL’s easy-to-use and economical RescueNet 12-Lead and RescueNet MedGate 12-Lead management systems.