Homecare Trapeze BarRegular price Our Price: To Access Pricing and Wholesale discounts. Please Register
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Homecare Trapeze Bar and Stand Combo is designed to provide support and increase stability while assisting in patient repositioning. The overhead device features a triangular handle that allows patients with limited lower-body mobility to help lift themselves into a new position in the bed or into a mobility device. The trapeze is only designed to provide repositioning assistance, not support an individual’s full weight. The Trapeze Bar and Stand Combo is constructed of durable steel for long-lasting safety and feature tool-free assembly for ease of use. Both the bar height and chain length are adjustable to accommodate a wide range of users up to 250 lb.
- Designed to help individuals shift positions while in bed.
- Chain and Bar can be adjusted.
- Can assist individuals ≤ 250 lb.
- Packaging- Bar only/Bar with stand/ Bar without stand.
- Adjustable Clamp (Y/N)-Yes
- Adjustable Height - (Y/N)-Yes
- Overall Height (Inches)-71.45
- Overall Length (Inches)-40.16
- Overall Weight (Pounds)-41.88
- Overall Width (Inches)-29.72
- Patient Weight-250
- Triangle Height (Inches)-10.63
- Triangle Width (Inches)-13.58
- Warranty-Limited Lifetime
- Weight Capacity (Pounds)-150
- Spec - Arm Height (Inches):62-71.5
- Spec - Base Height (Inches)-39.1
- Spec - Arm to Triangle Length (Inches)-24
- Spec - Arm Width (Inches)-35.43
- Spec - Base Length (Inches)-40.16
- Spec - Base Width (Inches)-29.72
- Spec - Clamp Length (Inches)-8.07
- HCPCS Code-10710: E0940 10710-BC: E0910 10710-ST: A9900
- Spec - Clamp Width (Inches)-2.4
Units of Measurement:
- Quantity-1 per box.