Biohazardous Waste Bags, Elastomer Closure, RedRegular price Our Price: To Access Pricing and Wholesale discounts. Please Register
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Also known as red bags, biohazard waste bags are used for collecting, storing and transporting regulated medical waste.
- ASTM certified bags — The new autoclave and biohazard bags meet the ASTM standard of 165g impact strength (ASTM D1709)and 480g tear strength (ASTM D1922). Each bag is printed with "Meets ASTM D1709 and D1922", unless otherwise stated
- Elastomer closure included
- Biohazard symbol and ASTM standards are translated in English,French and Spanish
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Colour: Red
- Thickness: 1.25mil
- Brand: Cardinal Health™
- Feature / Property: Biohazard Symbol, elastomer closure