Cutimed® Sorbion® – Super-Absorbent Wound DressingPrix régulier Our Price: To Access Pricing and Wholesale discounts. Please Register
Cutimed® Sorbion® dressings have the excellent ability of quickly absorbing large amounts of exudate and locking it within their inner core, even under compression, therefore reducing the frequency of dressing changes. Cutimed® Sorbion® dressings also have the potential to remove chronicity-causing factors and thereby support wound healing; they provide gentle debridement, reduce the concentration and activity of MMPs and immobilize micro-organisms. The unique fiber matrix offers stability even when highly saturated, thus preventing the formation of lumps and pressure points and ensuring maximum wound contact.
• For all moderately to highly exuding wounds such as venous, diabetic or pressure ulcers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• High absorption capacity, long dressing wear time.
• Fewer dressing changes (up to 4 days wear time).
• Securely locks in exudate, even under compression.
• Removes wound debris and locks in wound germs.
• Maintains a moist wound environment by gel formation.
• No binders or adhesives; well tolerated.
• No risk of leakage, high tear strength.
• Able to apply on both sides.
• Less odour formation.
• Latex Free.